WorkExpo training sessions are conducted from time to time at Cliftons Training venues in Collins Street, Melbourne. We have a lease agreement with Cliftons to use their premises for training purposes. Catering is also provided as part of this contract.
If you cannot make it to the training, you have the following options:
– You may send a substitute attendee in your place, please inform us of the new name for booking purposes. No additional charges will be applicable for substitutions.
– You may cancel your booking, in writing, up to 10 working days before the event takes place. Cancellations inside of 10 working days will be liable for the full fee.
– Unfortunately, no refund nor credit can be given to attendees who do not attend without giving prior notice.
– Bookings received during the 10 working days before the event date will not be excluded from any terms and conditions.
– Depending on circumstances it may be possible to be placed on a wait-list for a future event. This means that if a future event is not fully booked or if there is a cancellation for that future event you will be contacted and you may attend that future event free of charge. This may mean, however, that you will only have short notice in which to attend. Your name remains on the wait-list for a maximum of 12 months regardless of whether or not you have received an offer to attend.
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the program content, the speakers, the venue or the date.
– Should the event be postponed you will have the option to attend the next available date of the relevant event. If you choose not to opt to attend the course fee will be credited to your account. If the event is cancelled, the course fee will be credited to your account.
These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time.
If you have any queries relating to our cancellation policy, please contact us